Search This Blog

Thursday 28 April 2011

My boy all grown up

Video Blog today!

When he was about 8 months old Roman suddenly started crawling, he just flopped forward on the living room floor while Elizabeth was out and dragged himself along, then did it twice more, that was it he was a crawler!

I took him up to pick his Mum up from her kickboxing class and using the good old car keys as a carrot trick I demonstrated his newest trick, I caught this one on camera. So here it is Roman's 4th ever crawl and the first time his Mum saw him do it



The Second video is from Easter Sunday just gone and a family trip to Farmer Palmers, Roman getting very excited and joining a herd of sheep. He sounds like he is shouting "BASTARDS, BASTARDS" but I assure you it is "Baa Sheep, baa Sheep"


No comments:

Post a Comment